Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pincushion ~ A Definite Necessity!

I used to have a pin cushion. It was really cute, it was in the shape of a bunny and it had floppy ears and it was made out of pink calico.
Then one day I found my dog chewing on it, pins and all, and all that was left was a raggedy ole body and a tail. 

Poor bunny.

But anyways, I found one that I like from Prudent Baby. Their's is SO cute and even has some embroidery on the top of it.
Go on over and take a look at her tutorial.

Here is a picture of mine. I don't know what is up with my camera but the colors didn't come out true. That's a shame because they really are very nice. But here is a view from the side.


And here it is from the front. I love bows.
I think this looks kind of like a lady's hat.


I put a bunch of buttons in the bottom of it so I will know right where to look when I need one.
I'm sure they will outgrow this jar pretty soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment